Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Waiting

Ever had a time in your life where you feel like you are constantly waiting?? I feel like some things are so up in the air right now. I know that God is about to do something BIG he just hasn't reavealed what it is yet. I know that God is moving Luke and I in a new direction in life but I am not sure what that means. Does that make sense?? We both feel a stirring in our hearts and a confusion about what to do with it. I know God reveals all things in his time. So for right now we are just waiting. Praying and Waiting. On a second note We had family pictures yesterday so I will post some of those asap. Kenedi and Luke are on a field trip today. She wanted her Daddy to go withher:) I would like to be a fly on the wall for that trip. It is already almost the end of October usually by now I have been listening to Christmas songs for a month and itching to put up decorations. But this year something is different. I don't know if it is I am so consumed with what is going on inside me spiritually or what, but I haven't even thought about it. I have got to get in gear. Please pray with me Friends, that I will hear what God wants me to hear and I will be obiedient. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment