Thursday, October 1, 2009

Funny Things


Last Night I was doing my 85th millionth load of laundry and Luke and Kenedi were at church. Asa was supposed to be in his room playing. Well, when I went to check on him he was missing in action. but like hansel and gretel he left a trail behind of his clothing:) I found him in my bathroom standing up on the side of my jacuzzi tub peeing in it and aiming at the jets. So I asked him"just what exactly do you think you are doing" his reply...... shooting those targets for you:) then yesterday after I picked up Kenedi from school we passed a cemetary on the way home. she said mom what is that? So I told her that is where the bury people when they die. and she got this concerned look and said " isn't it scary down there?" So then I said "Ken that is just your body, your heart and soul and mind is in heaven with Jesus. Your body is just your shell." This was alot for a five year old to think about. so I said I am sorry sissy, I don't know how to explain it very well. She answered back "well maybe you should ask Uncle Neal and try again." lol. My brother in law is the children's pastor at our church:)

No comments:

Post a Comment